Friday, December 6, 2013

Dear Cynthia...

Dear Cynthia,

            I use these lines to say ‘thank you’ for this amazing journey and, also, to talk to you a little about it. Your course was one of the most rewarding experiences of my semester. Every Monday and Wednesday at 1:00 pm, I came into your class very stressed because of many things from other classes, but thanks to your class I got out in a peaceful mood. I was taking Cellular Biology and Immunology, so my life was pretty chaotic, but doing the reflections for the journal, the compass and the blog, served as a therapy for me. I have to say that it worked, I survived to this semester and your class was an important part of it. Your class was the only one I did not have objections to go, because I felt I could liberate all my tensions during the discussions we had.
            Like I already said in the A Little About Me post, I want to be a doctor in medicine, so besides all the work of my classes, I had to deal with the applications for medical schools. In less than two months, I had to look for recommendation letters and my grade transcripts, I had to write a personal statement and fill my personal information like five times, which made me feel stressed and extremely anxious. Thanks to God, I already finished it and now I am waiting to being called for the interview. I hope next year, when we meet again, I will be part of the School of Medicine’s entering class.
                      (From http://biogeocarlos.blogspot.com/2008/11/i-love-medicine.html)

            Thank You! In that phrase I resume every single feeling I had in your class during this semester. Thank you for your ideas and your tips, because thanks to them I could improve my English. Thank You for your presentations/oral reports, because thanks to them I lost my fear of speaking in front of people. Thank You for your class, because, thanks to it, I acquired a lot of knowledge. I send to you my best wishes and I hope this Christmas and this New Year bring to you and your family all you want.
                     (From http://xoombi.com/how-to-give-a-meaningful-thank-you/)

2 comments:

  1. I also as you did, thank Cynthia for everything. She was very comprehensive with us and we learned to be more extroverted people with her. I also enjoy this semester with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you good luck in everything that ha to do with your medical carer.. I also think that this course help us to put together all the things we had in our minds and relax a little bit the stress of the other courses.. :)

    ReplyDelete