When Professor Pittmann gave us the assignment
about making a blog, I thought it would be a hard thing to do. At the beginning,
I did not know how to work on it, how to put photos and hyperlinks, neither how
to change the background, so I felt as if this homework was going to consume
most of my time.
During the process of creating the blog I could
learn how to work with the many features it has, such as how to change the
cover, how to put my information and how to include photos and videos. I think
this blog helped me to discover a creative and technological part of me that I
did not know about. Also, it served to me as a space to write about many
interesting things we talked in class and to share my ideas with my classmates.
Read and make comments in my classmate posts let me to develop my analytic
thinking skills and to see the experiences from different points of view.
Besides I like all my posts, my
favorite one is My Journey Journal post. In it, I could talk about four areas
of my experience doing my Journey Journal: Changes, Rules, Compass and Internal
Journey. It describes how was the process of writing a Journal during eight
weeks, and, in some way, the development process of the class. Both, the
Journal and the Blog were important tools through the class learning process in
a way, and, at the same time, that they were a way to make this process a
dynamic and creative one.
I want to say thank you to Professor Pittmann
for giving us the assignment of making a Blog and guiding us through this
Journey. Thank you, to my classmates for having read and commented every post,
and for sharing your perspectives with me.
Thank you all for being part of my Life Quest.
(From https://michelehowe.wordpress.com/tag/saying-goodbye-to-bad-atittudes/)

Jajajaj I loved the picture of Charlie Brown! But yes, I share with you the difficult it was at first and how it turned to be very helpful in the class. :)
ReplyDeleteHi Kerwin, unlike you, I first thought that doing the blog would be something easy, but when I began, I didn't know what name to choose... and way less what should I write. As you also did, I learn too about a lot of things that you can do on this blog, it is amazing. This journey with you guys was very pleasant because we made a great team. Good luck on everything!
ReplyDelete